If you have ever dreamed of playing on one of the world’s highest ranking golf courses as well as getting close to your golf heroes as they compete for a Major title, your luck is in! Golf Vacations Ireland is offering you a once in a life time chance to play a round of golf on Royal County Down, ranked number one by Golf Digest and attend two days at The 148th Open in Royal Portrush. This is shaping up to be THE BIGGEST event in golf this island has seen since the Ryder Cup in 2006, and according to Rory McIlroy it’s going to be “Massive!!” As part of this ‘Platinum’ package, you will also play Ardglass. We have reserved Superior Rooms in the 4* Europa Hotel, Belfast for a five night stay which provides you with a great touring base. We provide chauffeur driven transport or we can make self-drive arrangements for you. Here’s an overview of your proposed itinerary but of course, should you require something different, we can amend this itinerary and create something bespoke for you and your golf party.
The 148th Open PLATINUM Package
Attend two days at The Open and play two rounds of golf including Royal County Down
17th July 2019
- Arrive Belfast or Dublin Airport. Greeted upon arrival by Golf Vacations Ireland.
- Check into The Europa 4 Star Hotel, Belfast for a five night stay.
18th July 2019
- Play Ardglass. Stunning links course in a natural setting hugging the north-east coast of Ireland, with unrivalled views, unique golf holes and memorable people.
19th July 2019
- Play Royal County Down. Rated number one course by Golf Digest in world rankings, Royal County Down is a truly exceptional and memorable golf experience.
20th July 2019
- Attend Saturday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush.
21st July 2019
- Attend Sunday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush.
22nd July 2019
- Depart Belfast or Dublin Airport
PRICE (GBP £) PER PERSON CHAUFFEUR DRIVE GROUP OF 8: £2,460
PRICE (GBP £) PER PERSON SELF DRIVE GROUP OF 4: £2,230
Quotation subject to availability and based on travelling 2019.
- Two rounds of golf
- Tickets for Saturday and Sunday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush
- Transport: Luxury chauffeured coach
- Hire of mini van, self-drive automatic transmission
- 5 nights 4 star accommodation twin/double occupancy superior rooms at The Europa 4 Star Hotel, Belfast with full Irish breakfast
- Comprehensive information packet, airport meet & greet and 24 hour on call service
Please contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or if you would like to go ahead and make a booking, please click here. We look forward to helping you plan the trip of a lifetime.