GOLF DUBLIN AND THE 148TH OPEN PACKAGE
Attend two days at The Open Royal Portrush and play three rounds of golf in Dublin
17th July 2019
- Arrive Dublin Airport. Greeted upon arrival by Golf Vacations Ireland.
- Check into The Europa 4 Star Hotel, Belfast for a three night stay.
18th July 2019
- Attend Thursday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush.
19th July 2019
- Attend Friday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush.
20th July 2019
- Play The European Though only opened in 1987, The European quickly gained a reputation as one of best links in Ireland, featuring on many top 100 courses of the world’s lists.
- Check into The Iveagh Garden 4 Star Hotel, Dublin for a three night stay.
21st July 2019
- Play Portmarnock. Founded in 1894, one of Ireland’s most revered courses and a highlight on any golf tour, host venue for The 2019 Amateur Championship.
22nd July 2019
- Play The Island. Majestic links in rugged sand dunes The Island co hosts The 2019 Amateur Championship and previously has been a qualifying venue for The Open.
23rd July 2019
- Depart Dublin Airport
PRICE (GBP £) PER PERSON CHAUFFEUR DRIVE GROUP OF 8: £2,750
PRICE (GBP £) PER PERSON SELF DRIVE GROUP OF 4: £2,475
Quotation subject to availability and based on travelling 2019.
- Three rounds of golf
- Tickets for Thursday and Friday at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush
- Transport: Luxury chauffeured coach.
- Hire of mini van, self-drive automatic transmission
- 6 nights 4 star accommodation twin/double occupancy superior rooms at The Europa 4 Star Hotel, Belfast and deluxe rooms at The Iveagh Garden 4 Star Hotel, Dublin with full Irish breakfast
- Comprehensive information packet, airport meet & greet and 24 hour on call service
If your group number and preferred travel dates vary from above please let us know and we will tailor make a trip for your group.
We are also pleased as part of our service to request caddies and book carts, suggest and arrange sightseeing tours and other non golf activities, recommend restaurants etc.